Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stress at Work, Worry at Home

I don't intend to write a lot about what I do 40 hours a week. Its not the focus of this blog. However, work has been crazy and stressful this week and it hasn't left much of my brain space open for writing in this blog.

Add to that, my husband has been sick and finally went to the doctor yesterday to find out he has pneumonia. Taking care of him and our two kids has taken up much of my time.  My poor husband. He has antibiotics now and it seems to be helping him. This morning, he is already feeling better.

I have been on Twitter though. I have new followers! Woohoo! It still amazes me that it is now so easy to connect to people and organizations so easily. If anyone is reading this, head over to Twitter and follow me -@onemomforchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment